DIY Corn Bin
Summertime can be an absolute blast for kid, but many of them been home since March and are growing restless. It is time to liven some things up around the house. It’s time to get a little corny! It’s time to make a corn bin? What is a corn bin? A corn bin is like sand box, but it is easier to clean up. Here is a cheap and easy way to make a corn bin.
- Plastic kiddie pool or a large box that you can easily clean up later.
- 1-2 40lb bags of whole kernel deer corn. You can purchase this at a feed store or Academy.
- A fleet of John Deere toy tractors
- Place the kiddie pool (or bin) outside under a shaded area. We suggest somewhere that gets shade all day long so the kids can play in it at any point of the day.
- Dump 1-2 bags of deer corn in the bin.
- Put a bunch of John Deere toy tractors in the bin. It’s play time. (Shoppa’s John Deere has toy tractors so go by one of our 8 locations and add to your collection)
That’s it! A corn bin is an easy and affordable project that results in hours of fun for kids.
P.S. Watch out. It may attract deer to your backyard!