6 Easy Recipes for the Holidays
Who is counting down the days till we are allowed to eat as much as you want, take a nap on the couch and watch football? We are! Thanksgiving can be a fun and lazy holiday until your get nominated to bring a dish to the table. Oh no! Well fret not, whether you got stuck with the appetizer, side dish or dessert, we got you covered. So, throw on that John Deere apron and whip out one of these famous recipes from some of our Shoppa’s employees.
- Fruit Salad – Give Thanksgiving dinner a healthy option with this amazing Fruit Salad!
- Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Sugar Chips – Fruit covered in cinnamon and sugar is still healthy right? Whether healthy or not, this dish will be gone in the first few minutes.
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole – Casseroles are one of the easiest and most tasty dishes in the world. This potato casserole may top everything.
- Cornbread Dressing – Give Granny’s dressing a run for its money with this cornbread dressing recipe.
- Cinderella Cake with Coachman’s Icing – Your family have a sweet tooth? Well this cake will be gone in minutes.
- Strawberry Swirl Cream Cheese Pound Cake – Give them an option other than pumpkin for a fruity dessert this year.
Whether you are an expert cook or a novice or you just want get the cooking done, so you can watch more football; these recipes are simply and easy. Everyone will be talking about your cooking skills, even if they are laying on the couch in a turkey coma. Think you have a recipe better than ours? Share it will us on these awesome recipe cards we made just for you!